Monday, August 19, 2013

Idaho

That sounds fun to have you guys come up this weekend.  I can come down also if it is easier for everyone.  Let me know.  I have a meeting Sunday but I don't think that it will be too big of deal to skip it.  I am sorry about your long meeting Karen, that is a long one.  Mom I am sorry about the roast but I am glad that you had a good time.  You will have to meet again for the resume.  We had a good day today.  We went up to Clifton and it was good to see everyone.  I really like Jessica and Richard.  Isaac took a little while to warm up but he did really good overall.  It was a hot one today.  They are coming to Logan tomorrow so we are going to do something with them in the morning.  That should be good.  I have pack meeting tomorrow night so that is nice I don't have to prepare anything.  Well I am going to relax, I am tired.  I hope that everyone has a good night and day tomorrow.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...