Wednesday, August 21, 2013

We did it

Well we made it half way.  That is always nice.  Dad has had a bad headache for a couple of days so we had to go pick up some meds at the pharmacy and decided to stop by the instacare.  We got him some nasonex spray for his allergies and the doctor said that clariton isn't very good and to try Zrytec or Allegra instead.  So I am going to have him try those.  I thought you would be interested in that.  I got a lot done today and am hoping to do that much tomorrow also.  It won't get me all caught back up but closer.  Karen I think I would rather leave on Saturday morning but we can ponder that decision.  Have a great Thursday.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...