Sunday, August 18, 2013

Home again

Me and Karen were so tired this morning we just decided to do naps.  So I came home and slept 3 hours.  I felt a lot better.  It really rained in Kamas last night and we had to move everything in the building during the rain storm.  Everything seemed to work out.  It was a busy night but I had a great time.  Thanks for inviting me Karen.  I did leave your fruit cups in the trunk of my car.  Darn it.  Karen said she is missing Isaac so we are going to come up next weekend.  At least that is our beginning plans.  Would that be OK Rachel.  It will be Saturday and then we will come home on Sunday.  We went to the party and it was fun.  They did a really good job.  There was soup and dips.  It was really good.  Hayden was darling.  We went to Café Rio afterwards to get desert and we visited with Robin and Walter it was a nice evening.  I did have to stop on the way home to get stuff for dinner tomorrow.  Not much else to report.  Thanks for such a fun weekend.  I had such a great time.  The pictures of Isaac are darling.  He is just such a cute boy.  It is hard to be back to the real world.  I had such a fun time playing all weekend.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...