Tuesday, August 20, 2013

I need a screwdriver to fix my binky

Isaac was chewing on his binky a lot yesterday.  This morning he went to the garage and said that he needed a screw driver to fix his binky.  It cracked me up.  Casey ordered him a new one last night.  We are horrible to keep letting him use it but he likes it.  This morning I was trying to clean up the house and we just had too many tomatoes.  I had made salsa Sunday but we still had a lot.  So I made spaghetti sauce in the crock pot and used up most of them.  It felt really good to use them all and it turned out good.  It made a lot so I just froze it.  It will be nice to have.  While I was working on cutting everything up Casey and Isaac went grocery shopping and got ice cream.  Casey made everyone lunch which was really good.  He does a good job.  Isaac was pretty tired today and wasn't excited to have people over but he hung in there.  Everyone left when Case went to work.  Richard had a flat tire and they needed to get that fixed.  It was nice to have everyone over and visit.  Richard was excited to see his Grandpa's old truck and took it for a drive and worked on the engine for a while.  He is really handy.  I had scouts tonight and that went well.  It was really windy though, we never did get any rain to speak of.  After scouts Isaac was tired so we watched Madagascar 3, thanks Mom.  Come up this weekend and we will have a fun time.  I am excited to see everyone.  That would be fun to have Robin and Walter come up also.  Yea for a fun weekend.  Good luck with work Mom.  I hope that it slows down for you.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...