Sunday, August 18, 2013

Sunday Sunday

I am sorry that your dance was rained out Karen.  I am glad that it worked out in the end.  Yesterday Isaac feed Edward the fish half the bottle of food so we had to clean out his tank before he over ate.  He seems to be alright today.  Today was kind of boring without anyone here to entertain us.  We didn't go to church since it was stake conference.  I had a meeting at 4 that we went to that went good.  I am glad that I went.  I am sorry we missed the Birthday party.  I hope that it was fun.  Casey came home around 6 and we went to the park and played, it was a nice evening.  We had a good time.  Tomorrow we are off to Idaho to visit Casey's brother.  We are playing the lottery on the way up so with us luck. I finally finished my Easter table runner.  I haven't done much hand sewing lately but last week I worked on it and finished it up.  I just need to quilt it now.

Love
Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...