Monday, August 26, 2013

Energizer Bunny

Isaac never took a nap today.  Me and Casey were both tired and really tired but he wouldn't take one.  We walked to the park this evening and he walked all the way there and home.  He never sat in the stroller, he has legs of steel.  Last night me and Casey cut up all of the tomatoes,  there were about 100, and made spaghetti sauce.  We let it cook all night and then I canned it this afternoon.  It feels really nice to get all the tomatoes off of the counter.  Tell Walter good luck for me also.  I hope that it goes well.  Thanks Mom for arranging to have the packets picked up.  That will be nice.  Karen, Minon Rush.  Everyone have a good night.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...