Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Fun Day

Today was really good.  We didn't have scouts until 4:30 so we were able to go to story time.  But Isaac refused to go.  I finally tAlked him in the going on a walk so we walked to the library and just got some new books.  I got a new book too and am excited to read it.  The weather was nice on the way there but really hot on the way home.  I sewed with jenn after lunch and that was fun.  We haven't done it in a while.  Isaac never took a nap so that wasn't great.  It was nice to have Casey home to watch him.  Scouts went really well and I had a lot of fun.  Isaac had a really fun time with the kids.  After dinner I just watched him jump on the tramp forever.  He started to do belly flops and that was pretty funny.  I am glad that Walter is doing good also.  I hope everyone has a good evening.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...