Monday, August 26, 2013

Nice Day

I had a nice day today.  It was cooler outside and I got some work done and I just had a good day.  I think I am still enjoying the weekend.  Not much else going on with me.  I did tell Kelsey to pick up the packets on Friday.  I thought that way she would know if anything was missing.  Robin tell Walter good luck with the surgery tomorrow.  I hope all goes well.  Karen I am glad you got some rain.  We haven't had any rain at all.  I finally passed by level on candy crush.  My phone won't work until I get to work tomorrow to get everyones tickets to pass the level.  Oh well, I can wait.  Have a great Tuesday.  I can't believe this is the last week of August.  Weird.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...