Wednesday, August 28, 2013

planner

today was busy at work so time went by fast so that was nice. the next two days are going to be crazy. um here is what I know about the fun part of the next few days. Friday walter said he would try to come by for dinner mom. he has to see about his hand and stuff but he will try. then for saturday we can do whatever in the morning BUT here is a new thing. we were talking to walters parents about swiss days and I said that they should come. so I don't know if they are for sure they just said it sounded fun. so That might happen. sorry I hope that was ok. But we are free saturday for whatever plans are. well have a great night robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...