Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Exciting

I am excited for Josh Groban also.  His voice is just amazing.  Time is going by really fast that is for sure.  I had a good day.  It was so busy, I was going everywhere today.  We stopped by whole foods at Trolley square on our way home from work and got dad some juice.  He was completely out and that is the only place that sells it now.  We came home and had bacon and tomato sandwiches and they were good.  I used some of Rachel's tomatoes and some of mine.  I just love gardens.  Well have a good Thursday.  Hopefully it will quiet down and I will get some data entered.  It is piling up on my desk.  I love you guys.  Karen I forgot you still had to get a crown.  That sucks.  I am sorry you got my teeth.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...