Tuesday, August 27, 2013

just falling apart

today was good. Last night my back molar had something fall out. either an old filling or pure tooth. luckly it doesnt hurt but I need to make a dentist apt. to get it fixed before its a deal. i hate teeth. Walters hand surgery went well. i guess his hand was a mess. he has 3 pins and they had to bone graft from diffrent parts of his wrist. he said hes doing ok though. I bought him a subway for dinner and bought some smart cookies for dessert. he said he should be feeling good enough for swiss days on saturday. he didn't know if you wanted to meet up for breakfast after the run or just meet in kamas? well not to much else. its raining and cool so I can't complain have a great night robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...