Friday, November 22, 2013

An Early Night

I am excited for everyone to come up tomorrow.  Thanks for doing that.  We will have a good time.  Isaac didn't sleep very well last night.  He just fell asleep early and I think that I am going to join him.  Today was pretty good.  My visiting teacher came over this morning.  They brought their kids and Isaac liked played with them.  I finished the binding on Mom's quilt so it will be ready for tomorrow.  I attached a picture.  Casey worked tonight to get some overtime for Christmas.  They are moving to a new building the first week of December and then he wont be able to work Saturday and Sunday anymore so he is going to do it while he can.  Poor Isaac didn't want to go grocery shopping today and was upset.  He threw himself down on his bed but flung himself too hard and his it head on the side so he has a big goose ache.  I felt bad for him.  I think that he will survive but it looks sore.  Well everyone have a safe drive and I am really excited to spend the day with everyone.

Love
Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...