Monday, November 18, 2013

I can't believe my eyes

This evening around 7:30 we lost power for about an hour.  Isaac kept saying I can't believe my eyes.  It was funny.  I decided that we should just go to bed but he was too excited so we got ready and laid in my bed until the power came on then moved him to his bed.  I hope that he sleeps better tonight.  Today was pretty good.  I had to deliver some invitations this morning.  I kept putting it off and today was the last day to do it so I did.  We had some problems with the garage opener and Casey fixed that yesterday and today he fixed the bad smell in the dishwasher.  It was a dead mouse.  I am glad that he was able to find it.  Isaac only took an hour nap so I didn't get much done.  I have Mom's gingerbread house pinned and ready to quilt.  I ended up getting a pretty border for it, I think that it is turning out good.  Everyone have a good night.  I am ready for a vacation next week.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...