Thursday, November 21, 2013

Clipboard of Fun

A major decision has come together.  Karen is coming to SLC and will leave Kamas around 8:00.  We will leave for Logan around 9:00 getting us up there before Lunch.  We will shop for Thanksgiving and get things organized.  I am excited about that.  Then on Wednesday after work.  Karen will drive from Kamas to Logan and we will drive from Salt to Logan.  Robin is going to stay with Walter's family and come up to Logan sometime on Thursday.  I am excited that Casey's mom and Allen are coming to dinner that will be fun to have them.  It is so windy here right now.  I am not sure the snow would be better.  It is just howling out there.  I hope the dump truck makes it on the patio.  Tomorrow our department is going out to lunch at the pie.  It is a pizza place.  I worked extra hours this week so I could go.  I think that will be fun.  Have a great Friday and I will see you all soon.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...