Monday, November 18, 2013

Ditto2

I couldn't sleep last night either.  I figure it was the 3 hour nap and the hot chocolate at 9:00.  It was a long day.  I am hoping I can sleep better tonight.  I am so excited for the holiday.  Tell Casey thanks for fixing everything.  That is so nice of him.  I am excited to see the quilt.  You are sweet Rachel to make that for me.  I am going to go buy Planes tomorrow and help the lady with her resume.  I am going to met up with Kay and Julie on Wednesday.  That should make the week go by fast.  So far the weather looks good for next week.  I am glad you wrote that Lady Robin about the money.  You earned it.  Rachel you caught up with on Candy Crush.  I have been on this level for forever.  I was going to have Karen try to get me off of it over Thanksgiving.  I know Karen I bet that just makes you so excited.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...