Tuesday, November 19, 2013

WOW

WOW Rachel you had a big busy day.  I am glad everything went well.  Our little guy is growing up.  He is so dang cute.  I am glad he is liking being with the kids.  I am glad your scouts went well also.  I love the quilt.  It rained here all day Karen.  It sounds like you had a busy day at work also.  I had a quiet day and it was nice.  We did go to Walmart and get Planes for Isaac.  I have the book and the movie now.  We are set to go.  Tomorrow I am going to meet Kay and Julie for dinner.  I think that will be nice.  I am excited to go to Logan this weekend and get ready for Thanksgiving.  Not much else going on with me.  Walmart was my big excitement for the day. 

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...