Sunday, November 17, 2013

Nursery

Isaac went to nursery all my himself the whole time today.  He did really well.  I took a little girl out because she was crying and when I came back Isaac was doing so good I just decided to stay out.  He is doing good.  His cold is getting bad again and he isn't sleeping great.  He didn't sleep good last night and he didn't nap today because he was coughing.  I hope that he starts to get over it soon.  Casey worked today so we didn't see him much.  I made corn beef and cabbage and it tasted really really good.  I am glad that you guys meet up today that sounds fun.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...