Monday, December 2, 2013

New Sock Heaven

I like your lights Mom.  Good job, thanks for the picture.  I had a really nice Thanksgiving.  It was so nice to spend so much time together.  Today was pretty good.  We didn't do much, just cleaned up and did laundry.  Isaac was not a happy camper today.  He was tired.  I am hopping tomorrow he is feeling better.  I made little brother a dinosaur blanket that Mom had.  It turned out pretty cute.  I like it.  I found one more blanket that I am going to make and then I am done.  I attached some pictures from this weekend.  I didn't take a lot and the ones I did take weren't very good so I think I only have two good ones.  I am glad that we have a fun weekend planned.  It will be really nice.

Love
Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...