Friday, December 6, 2013

Love it

Karen, you did a really good job of decorating.  It is beautiful.  I can hardly  wait to celebrate Christmas.  I got a call from Paul this afternoon and Kay is back in the hospital.  Her calcium levels are all messed up and she was having a really hard time.  She might go home tomorrow.  I drove trax after work and went and visited for awhile and then afterwards dad came and got me and we went shopping.  It was fun to walk around, I agree with Isaac.  It is suppose to be really stormy tomorrow.  Please drive careful and if it is too bad please wait and we can do something next weekend.  I am glad you used your Kohl's cash.  Dad has to pick up Grandma Bodily at the airport at 2:00.  Just call me in the morning Rachel and we can make plans.  It is suppose to warm up after this storm so that will be nice.  Not much else going on with me.  I am glad it is the weekend.  I am going to dethaw my car tomorrow morning.  I haven't cleaned the snow from last storm yet.  I really need to do that and warm it up.  Robin I hope you are surviving.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...