Well I got my Christmas decorations up in the second living room. I have attached pictures below. Work seemed slow today, but. I made it thru. Then after work I went to WalMart. Exciting I know. I am glad that tomorrow is Saturday. I hope that everyone had a good Friday. Bye.
Friday, December 6, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Saturday
I am sorry you have to dig up your yard and deal with that pipe. I am glad you found the spot it was leaking. I had great day. I went to...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...




No comments:
Post a Comment