Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Christmas Time

You have had a rough week Robin.  I hope that you get feeling better soon.  That is tough being sick with so much to do.  We had a good day.  Still no snow.  I keep forgetting to say that every morning now Isaac gets up and turns on his light and just hangs out in his room for a while.  It is really cute.  I am not sure what he is doing but he likes his room.  Isaac took a early nap today, he has been tired and Casey took a nap also so I sewed.  I finished the present table runner, I just need to quilt it.  I started on the car caddy but I messed up so I wasn't able to finish it.  I think I will finished it up tonight, it is pretty fast.  Tonight I thought that it was the library Christmas party.  I misunderstood because it is next Wednesday so we just went to the mall.  It ended up being pretty fun.  Santa was walking to his break and he stopped and said hi to Isaac.  Isaac was nervous but he was better than he has been.  Me and Isaac also wrapped some presents, not his, and that made him excited to put them under the tree.  I need to sort through his stuff and see what is for his birthday, Santa and what to wrap.  He is liking the advent calendar, thanks Mom.  He remembers every morning to open them.  Well everyone have a good night and stay safe.

Love
Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...