Friday, December 6, 2013

Cute

Karen, I have been meaning to ask about your tree.  Thank you for the pictures.  You did a really good job in that room.  It looks very Christmasy.   Good job.  We had a pretty good day today.  I had a free meal at Cafe Rio so me and Isaac went there for lunch.  It was nice to get out of the house and we had a good time.  I wanted to take Casey to Khols with our khols cash and get him some pants for Christmas but we weren't able to make it so after Isaac's nap we went.  There were having big sales again and it was really busy.  Casey's pants were only 10% off but a lot of the other clothes were 65% off.  It was fun to walk around.  Isaac just kept wanting to walk around so we did that for a while.  Tonight we just hung out in front of the Christmas tree and listened to Christmas music and Isaac danced.  It was a nice relaxing night.  Well we are headed down tomorrow when Casey gets up.  I will text you Mom when we leave.  Casey is going to ski with his friend on Sunday so we can all do something on Saturday.  I will see you then.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...