Tuesday, December 3, 2013

No Snow

We haven't had any snow up here yet.  It was sprinkling when we were coming home from scouts so it might tonight.  Good job shoveling Karen, you are going to be in great shape this winter.  I thought of a name, Sebastian.  What do you think? I like it.  Today at story time everyone that was in play group came and it was really good to see everyone.  It has been a while.  They were talking about meeting again in January so that would be nice.  One lady's daughter is the same age as Isaac and she is going to put her in a joy school.  She was going to get the info this week and tell me about it next week so we could see if it would be nice for Isaac.  Jenn came over to sew and that was fun.  Isaac and Casey fell asleep while we sewed and I had to wake Isaac up to go to scouts.  I felt bad about that.  He did really well at scouts for being woken up and it went fast.  Well everyone stay safe in the snow and have a good night.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...