Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Thanks Robin

Thanks Robin for getting us tickets to Elf.  Me and Dad and Karen got to go see it tonight. It was dress rehearsal so the tickets were free.   She texted me last night and said she was able to get tickets.  It was such a cute show.  I just loved the actor that played Buddy.  I am sorry you have been so sick.  That is tough to work 20 hours and throw up the whole time.  Rachel I am glad that Isaac loves his room.  It is just perfect for him. And I am glad he likes his advent calendar. They are a lot of fun.  I love your table runners.  The present one is my favorite.  It is darling.  You are so gifted.  I have to go to work early tomorrow.  There is a big meeting at 8 and I need to make sure everything goes good.  Kay had surgery today and they found a mass on her thyroid.  Paul said it was cancer.  I don't have any more information than that but I will go visit her tomorrow night and find out more.  Poor lady. They were suppose to just take out her para thyroid and they ended up taking everything.  She was in the hospital.  I am not sure how long she will have to stay.  Robin if you get a chance I would love to read the program for the play.  I love reading about the actors.  Have a great Thursday.  We need to keep an eye on the weather for Saturday.  It looks like it might snow.  I hope it isn't bad because I really want to go see the lights but we can always do it another time if the weather gets bad.  We have lots of time.  I wrapped some presents last night.  I need to go buy some birthday paper to wrap the rest of Isaac's presents.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...