Sunday, December 8, 2013

surprise

Today was good. I met up with walter and we went out to madelines for lunch its a steak house. I got gift cards as a christmas bonus for there so I thought I would use them today. THen we went shopping. Walter said he had to go to best buy and SURPRISE he bought me an ipad mini for christmas/ birthday. I was shocked. I am still stunned. But I am excited he wont let me play with it till christmas. so I have to wrap it an wait. so crazy. Then we went to scheels. They had a cute cars sleeping bag for cheap so I got that for isaac to go with his tent. It was fun to shop I'm spoiled. well not to much else. just a few more hours of non working and then back to a long week on of work. sorry I wasn't able to meet up with everyone today. but I will see you for sure on the 22 for isaacs birthday. robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...