Monday, December 9, 2013

Chilly

That is fun that you are getting an IPAD Robin, that is really neat.  You are spoiled.  Mom that sounds like a nice evening.  I am glad that you went to see Kay.  I feel bad for her.  Karen I am sorry that your lunch hour was wasted.  I am glad that you took car of everything.  Well Isaac was kind of grumpy today.  He really wanted to go to Grandma and Grandpa's and ride the train.  We just hung around the house today.  There was a play group in the ward but Casey had woken up and I decided just to spend the time with him.  Not to much else to report.  Last night I must of been cold because I stole all the covers from poor Casey, he had to get extra blankets for him.  It is supposed to warm up so that will be good.  Everyone have a good night.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...