Monday, December 9, 2013

Monday

Well my day was pretty good. I am glad that Monday is over though. They always seem like long days. It is still cold here in Kamas. I hope hoping for a heat way, but I don't think I will get one. I had to call the bank at lunch because I got a letter from my home owner insurance saying that the bank hadn't paid the premium. So the letter was dated the 30th of November and after talking to the bank it turns out that they paid it on the 2nd. So I wasted 20 minutes of my lunch on the phone to figure out that there really wasn't a problem. It was most annoying. Well I hope that everyone had a great Monday. Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...