Thursday, December 12, 2013

What do you get when you cross a snowman with a vampire?

Frostbite. 

Today was good.  I picked up Randy's Christmas present this morning so I only have to get two more things.  I am excited to be almost done.  During Isaac's nap I wrapped all the rest of the presents so I am ready to go.  Isaac has had this weird schedule lately where he wakes up at 5 or 6 then takes a nap at 11.  So after he woke up an Casey left we went to the mall and played for a while.  It was really busy and Isaac had fun.  Then this evening we just read books and watched a show.  It was a good day.  Drive safe tomorrow Mom and Dad and everyone have a good night.  I like your statue Robin, you did a good job.  That is a good idea for a big party.

Love
Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...