Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Idea

Rachel, I liked Isaac's hair.  I am glad you got your car fixed.  Robin that is weird that your water.  I am glad they fixed it.  Karen that is nice to get a hair cut.  Nothing feels better than a haircut.  I had a busy day and I did laundry tonight.  It really need to get done.  I even ironed.  Dad had an idea for one day after Christmas.  Taking front runner to the Ogden Train Museum.  Isaac just loves riding the train and that would be a long train ride.  He looked up the passes and for 6 people it is only 15 dollars.  It is a special deal until December 31.  I was thinking of going on Friday, December 27th.  How does that idea sound to everyone.  Get up early and have lunch in Ogden and be back before the 5 rush hour.  Let me know what you think of that plan.  Not much else is going on with me.  Friday we are going to Logan for doctor appointments.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...