Saturday, December 14, 2013

Another nice day

Karen came down today and we got all the food for our Christmas celebration. It was so much fun to go shopping.  We had a good time.  Then we came home and dad took a nap and when he woke up he called Grandma Bodily and she wanted to go to dinner with us so we took her to Layton for dinner and then drove up to Willard bay to see the lights.  They are really neat and she had a really good time.  I think we should try and go so see them one time.  I don't know if there is enough time left this year but they have wagon rides and you drive your car all around and there are a ton of lights.  It was only 10 dollars per car.  She had a present for each of you and I will bring it.  It was foggy in spots.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...