Monday, December 9, 2013

Ninny mugguns

Today was good. Very cold. I think fat cats sounds fun. Walters taking me out for lunch then we can meet up for dinner. Today at work I got a call saying my bathroom was leaking to the down stairs apt. I felt so bad. Then I forgot that my iPad wasn't wrapped so I was nervous about my apt. Having matience people INA and out.
But all is well. I came home after lunch to check it out and nothing was moved and nothing flooded in my place. It must have been the tub because my tub look like it had been de clogged. I hopped they fixed it though I don't want to keep flooding people I don't know :/ anyway work was good stay warm have a good one

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...