Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Santa

Karen, that would be fun to have you come up on the 20th.  I will plan on it.  Thanks, that will be fun.  Mom I think that is a good idea to ride front runner and me and Isaac are in.  I am not sure about Casey but I will talk to him about it.  That will be a fun day.  I am making a bag for Robins friend and Robin called me tonight and it was good to talk to you.  Thanks for calling.  We had a pretty nice day.  We went to the Library Christmas party this evening and it was fun.  They sang Christmas songs and Santa came and gave everyone a cute bag with candy and cheap prizes.  It was really nice.  I didn't think Isaac would want to see Santa so we just watched the movie but then I noticed they had a nice prize so I talked him into it but we were at the back of the line.  He gave Santa a high five but wouldn't sit on his lap.  The attached picture is as close as he got.  Isaac had a fun time and I am glad that we went.  Well everyone have a good night.  We have a lot of fun things coming up.

Love
Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...