Thursday, December 12, 2013

Star shining brightly

Rachel those glasses that Isaac was wearing reminded me of the song.  I am like a start shining brightly.  He is so cute.  I am excited to come up tomorrow.  I got Casey's present today so I am getting closer also.  Robin I love your silver guy.  He turned out really good.  You do such an amazing job.  I hope that Elf is going good.  I really enjoyed that show.  Karen have fun with death by chocolate tomorrow.  That will be a fun day.  We are driving up to Logan tomorrow, we both have physicals in the afternoon.  I didn't get a reminder call today so hopefully we still have appointments. If we don't we will just have more time to play with Rachel and Isaac and Casey.  We are coming back on Friday night so Karen we can get food for the Christmas shindig. I can't believe that next weekend it all begins.  So much fun in store.  Have a great Friday.  I love you guys  MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...