Sunday, December 8, 2013

Fun weekend

I had a really nice weekend.  We took Rachel and crew to see the Festival of Trees.  We took Trax and Isaac had so much fun.  I think we need to take the train more often.  Today we drove up to Park City and met Karen for lunch, it was really cold but it was fun.  Robin we were wondering about your birthday also.  Can we still go to Fat Cat's for dinner or lunch?  I know Walter's parents can't come but we still would like to do something.  I wasn't sure what the plan was.  WOW I am jealous you get a IPAD.  You are so spoiled.  Not much else going on with us.  Thanks Rachel and Casey and Isaac for coming down.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...