Monday, December 9, 2013

So Cold

It is so cold.  I am ready for summer already.  I had a good day.  I couldn't sleep last night so today was kind of long.  I am hoping for sleep tonight.  I went to visit Kay tonight and Jen and Riley were there.  We had pizza and visited.  It was fun.  Not much else going on with me.  My computer is going so slow tonight.  I think it is cold also.  Have a great Tuesday.  It is suppose to warm up to 40 by the weekend.  I am jealous Robin that you are getting and IPAD.  You are spoiled.  It will be hard to wait for that one.  I think having dinner at Fat Cats for your birthday will be good.  We are flexible if we need to change it around.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...