Tuesday, December 10, 2013

extend

I think that sounds fun for ogden but they are extending Elf after christmas till the 28th. Friday they are only doing a matinee for now so maybe I could meet up with you later. Sorry its a crazy month. Today was good. A girl is taking my matinees for wednesday so she had to run my show to make sure she was confortable to run it alone. SO tommorow she is doing the whole day. It will be nice to have a break. But someone called me to do makeup in park city and it was paid so I am going up hopefully it will only be an hour gig. I hoping to be done by 6. we will see. I finished Christmas shopping :) yeah!! it just all has to be shipped to me now. I'm a groupon queen. well have a great night robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...