Tuesday, May 20, 2014

6 Month Clothes

Most of Isaac's 3 month old clothes were for winter so I put Oliver in some 6 month clothes today and it fit really well.  That is perfect timing for the summer clothes.  We had a good day.  We walked to story time and that took the whole morning.  On the way home we saw Linda and she showed us all her baby cats.  She has 20 so if you know of anyone who needs a cat she has them.  Jenn came and sewed and that was fun.  I am getting close to finishing the pineapple quilt.  I have been sewing at night also after everyone goes to bed and that has been working out good.  I am making a table runner for Mom and I used the last of the batting last night.  I put a picture of the old roll and new roll together.  I didn't have much left just enough for a table runner.  Tonight we wanted to make sure the AC was working good so we drove to Idaho.  It was fun just to drive around.  We did forget all of Isaac's stuff and a movie so when we got home he wanted to sit in the car with his binki and watch a movie.  So Casey is in there with him watching a movie.  We put the white car on KSL last week and someone called today and is coming to see it tomorrow.  Well everyone have a good night.  We are excited for Friday.  It will be fun, thanks guys.

Love
Rachel

Picture Overload







Oliver's face is funny

6 Month Outfit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...