Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Banana

Today was good we started to get really busy at work so that is good to have stuff to do. The new girl is good so it's been nice. The quote for today though was from the blonde girl...... " I don't get why we are making bird refugee banners it's not like birds can read" lol. It was funny. I made banana nut bars today I found the recipe on Pinterest. I cooked them thicker so I don't know if the set up well. I might have to try it again with thinner bars. I like your picture Rachel. Are you guys getting another car instead of the white car? Well not to much else on my side have a good one


Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...