Thursday, May 22, 2014

Kangaroo zoo

I am excited for tomorrow!!! Sorry i forgot to blog I fell asleep again. I worked at 7 and I forgot to re adjust sleep patterns. Work is going well it's finally busy. So this girl at work took her grandson to kangaroo zoo it in slc. It's like jungle Jim's were its 9.00 for the kids and adults can be free. But it's a whole blow up park. So the have slides and jumping places. And on the website it said massage chairs for the adults. So not to shabby. Just thought I would bring it up for ideas on Saturday. Well not to much else I am excited to see everyone, I will meet up with you after work at moms house. 


Robin 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...