Monday, May 19, 2014

Cute

I love the picture of the flowers also Karen.  Thanks for posting them.  I am so glad they are still alive.  I love flowers.  Rachel, I am so glad your air conditioning is working.  That is so nice when you travel.  I remember our trips in our van without air conditioning.  It was so hot.  I had a quiet day and it was nice.  We had the cook off contest and I brought my casserole.  I didn't win but I was supportive and I think that was what was important.  It was fun to sit and eat and talk.  Tomorrow we are taking are jeep in to get fixed.  I am excited for the long weekend also.  Just having it quiet at work has been so nice.  I feel like I am getting things done.  I still have some big piles but I think I will get through them this week.  Not much else goin on with us.  Just same old same old.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...