Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Driving around

Looks like we both had the same idea.  Try out the repairs on the car.  We figured if we went up the canyon we could tell right off it was fixed.  Everything worked like a champ.  That was nice.  It was fun to hook up with Karen.  Robin, I am glad things are picking up for you.  Rachel, I am so glad we got some more badding.  I can't believe that you have run out. That is amazing.  It will be fun to have a lot more for projects.  Oliver is growing up way to fast.  I am so excited for this weekend and I have a voice this time so I will be able to hold him.  Not much else going on with us either.  I have a class in the morning so that will make the day go by fast.  Tomorrow Oliver is 3 months old.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...