Sunday, May 18, 2014

Nice day

WE had a nice weekend also.  We took Grandma Bodily out to breakfast this morning and then took her to Walmart to get dad a pot for his new catus.  It looks really neat.  They dye these catus different colors.  Karen and I got him some at Home Depot when we were there.  Thanks Karen for getting them.  He really does love them.  I napped all afternoon and then made my casserole for tomorrows luncheon.  Thanks again Robin for the recipe.  It looks really good.  I didn't try it, I guess I should have to done that.  Oh well.  Rachel, that potty story made me laugh and laugh.  You have one smart boy on your hands.  He has figured out how to get candy without really peeing.  That just made my whole day.  I found some jean shorts and a cute top today for Isaac and a onsie for Oliver.  Have a great week.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...