Sunday, May 18, 2014

weekend

We had a good weekend.  Saturday morning Casey mowed the lawn and we went on a walk.  It was nice.  Then we took the van in to get the ac looked at.  They couldn't look at it until Monday but it was a good day to drop it off.  Then we went to Lowe's and got stuff to fix the screen door.  Casey then fixed it and it is so nice.  I love it.  We got the pool out for Isaac and he loved that.  He would run and jump into it.  Calleen and Allen came and visited for a while.  They are really enjoying the truck.  Me and Casey watched the second hobbit movie which was fun to do.  Today we went to church and napped.  Randy and Terry visited for a while also.  Isaac cut his finger on a brick which was pretty traumatic.  I forgot to tell a funny potty training story.  Friday Isaac was sitting on the potty and I was in the living room helping Oliver.  He came out and and his potty was full and I congratulated him and was over the top with praise.  A little while later he was on the potty again and he reached over ans grabbed his bath toy and squirted water between his legs and and wanted more candy.  It made me laugh so hard,  I think that is what he did the first time also.  Also today at church we were doing stickers and he saw a tennis player and he called it a killer since we use that electric racket to kill flys.  It made me laugh.  Well everyone have a good Monday and don't work too hard.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...