Thursday, May 8, 2014

Cleaning

Well we have the van.  Calleen came and met up with me today and we traded cars.  I think it will be good for both of us.  This evening Casey cleaned up the van and it is looking really nice.  I think it will be fun to have.  Isaac has been wearing his braces really well and I think it is going to be good for him also.  We are excited for this weekend.  We will leave around lunch and should be down by the time you get off work Mom.  I am bummed about William Joesph but it will be fun when the weather is better.  Well everyone have a good night and we will see you tomorrow.

Love
Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...