Monday, May 5, 2014

Teeth

Robin, I like your make up stuff.  You do a good job.  Today we had to go to the dentist.  I get stressed out about it but it isn't that bad.  Casey only worked half a day for that and it was nice to have him home.  Our teeth were pretty good.  My gums are still not great but they are getting better which is good.  After lunch we walked to the park and that was fun.  Casey and Isaac played soccer and had a fun time.  After dinner we just watched a show and Isaac fell asleep, he was worn out.  I hope that everyone has a nice evening and I enjoy the cooler weather.

Love
Rachel


Karen's cute outfit







Isaac was helping me quilt, he is cute.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...