Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Braces

We went this morning and picked up Isaac's braces.  Sean had some shoes that he gave us which was really nice of him.  They fit him well and he does good wearing them.  The make him walk kind of funny but he will get the hang of it.  You can't tell that he is wearing them with long pants so that is nice.  I attached a picture.  Also tomorrow we are trading the red car and truck for Calleens van.  We are sad to see the truck and ford leave but a van will be nice.  It will be good for both of us.  That is the big news.  I am glad that you met Mom and Dad Karen.  That sounds like a nice evening.  Robin I hope that Walter has fun.  Everyone have a good night.

Love
Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...