Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Congratulations

Rachel that is wonderful.  Congratulations.  I am glad you had a nice evening.  I sure hope Isaac gets feeling better, this sure has been going on for awhile.  Robin I am glad you are doing good.  If you want to invite Walter's mom to go to William Joseph I am good with that.  I hope it doesn't rain.  There is a 20 percent chance but it is suppose to be in the morning.  I don't have much going on either.  I did do laundry.  I know that sounds lame but it felt really nice.  I worked a normal shift today and I felt guilty leaving.  It was so nice.  Have a great hump day.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...