Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Big daddy

Today was good I went to big daddy pizza today for lunch. It's like little Cesar's but it's a closer drive to my work. It's not to bad. Then I came home and relaxed, my shoulder kinda hurts so I just was lazy. Plus it was rainy. I was thinking that maybe Isaac tonsils are making him be Barfy. It was the problem with all of us. I have been watching a lot of house it's tonsils or he has a rare parisite. Just kidding. I'm glad you guys are getting a van that will be good for you guys. Sorry you have to get rid of the ford. I'm glad thing are going well Karen and mom, well have a good night


Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...