Monday, May 5, 2014

I did it

I made it to work early today.  I had to put a parking pass in my car and forgot to get the keys to the door but someone was there and let me in.  I was living right.  I don't have to go in early the rest of the week.  Robin I am sorry that girl is back.  I hope she is better this year.  I thought for sure she would not come back.  I am so excited to go to the concert on Friday.  I hope the weather is good.  I am just going to bring an umbrella if it isn't.  Not much else going on with us.  We did go to the store and get coconut milk, dad was out.  I know we are exciting people.  Rachel, I love the pictures.  Thanks for posting them.  Karen I hope your allergies get better.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...