Thursday, May 8, 2014

nice wheels

That is going to be so nice of you to drive around in.  I think it will be good for you.  I was bummed about the concert also but then when Rachel said we get another fun weekend that made it OK.  One of the offices had a flood from the rain and the cleaned the carpets and it cleaner made me really sick.  I had a hard time breathing and got horse.  I don't think I am sick.  Are you OK Rachel to still come down.  I will keep you posted on how I am tomorrow.  I am so sensitive to that stuff.  We had a fun time tonight.  Me, Kay, Julie, Jen, Rylee and Robin all met for dinner and then went to the mall.  It was fun to visit.  Kay sure is getting good at taking pictures.  They were beautiful.  Jen passed out in January and broke her nose.  I was really worried bout that one.  Everyone drive safe and I will see you tomorrow.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...